- We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Experience: 1 Year To 3 Years
- Qualification: University or Bachelor's degree preferable
- DEVOPS ENGINEERING: AWS, Nagios, Apache, Tomcat,
Linux Commands, etc.
- iOS Development: Swift UI and Swift Language
- Database: My-SQL
- DEVOPS ENGINEERING: AWS, Nagios, Apache, Tomcat, Linux Commands, etc.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apples iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apples design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Ahmedabad, Gujrat ,India
- Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org