- Strong of design and programming skills in Java
- Familiar with the Android SDK
- Familiar with Eclipse,Android Studio
- Knowledge of Json response, xml response, Twitter API, Facebook API, Audio Streaming, Video Streaming, Camera customization, SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Experience: 0 to 6 months
- Qualification: University or Bachelor's Degree Preferable
- Languages: Java, Kotlin
- Web Technologies: Core PHP
- Databases: MySQL
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- Versioning: Git
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
- New York
- Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com