- Deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on GitHub..
- Understanding of the Agile development life cycle.
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state.
- Experience: 0 to 6 months
- Qualification: University or Bachelor's Degree Preferable
- HTML, FLUTTER SDK,SQLITE,MYSQL,DATABASE,POSTGRE SQL
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Proficient in Java programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Object oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps (finance apps, e-commerce apps)
- Critical thinker
- Nadiad, Gujarat , India
- Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com