- The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- You'll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Experience: 0 to 6 months
- Qualification: University or Bachelor's Degree Preferable
- ILLUSTRATOR,PHOTOSHOP,IN DESIGN,PREMIERE PRO,LOGO DESIGN,GIF MAKING,BANNER DESIGN
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Ahmedabad, Gujrat ,India
- Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com